A Better Way in Home Care is dedicated to enabling your elderly loved one to receive the best-quality in-home care. To make sure our mission and objective are achieved, we carefully select the caregivers and refer the one that suits your needs or the needs of your loved one best. We wish your loved one to live as independently as possible, since we deeply believe encouraging independence even at an elderly age leads to a greater feeling of self-respect in our clients. The caregivers’ qualifications and experience enable them to approach the client in the most suitable way and to adapt to their specific requests and necessities.
Care Providers For Your Consideration
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Experienced Companions
- ABW Staff member, not outside answering service, on call after hours
- Emergency referrals
- Prompt Replacements Referrals
- Refer caregivers who have undergone rigorous background and reference checks, state and national criminal checks, and extensive interview process for your consideration
Hours And Days Available
- Full Time – Part Time – Permanent – Temporary
- Full Service – Live in or Live out
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week .
Duties May Include
- Assistance with medical orders for daily care
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
- Dental and oral hygiene care
- Incontinence care
- Assistance patient with transferring
- Assistance with ambulation
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning, including special dietary needs
- Meal preparation, including grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping, laundry, changing linens, dusting
- Assistance with pet and houseplant care
- Accompanying client outside home (going for walks or visits)
- Doctor visits
- Advocation for client’s physical, mental, and emotional safety and well-being
- Communication with the patient’s family
Let us take the worry out of your decision and help introduce you to the best possible in-home care provider for a loved one or for yourself. We have been here for you and your family since 1998 and we are as eager and passionate about this business as we were when we started out. We proudly offer our services and work with caregivers on 18 locations.
We are here when you need us and ready to help!