Looking for Caregivers in Ventura County, Orange County, Lancaster/Palmdale Areas. Please, only send your resumes to: email@example.com
- Caregiver must have a minimum of 5 to 6 yrs provable working experience as a caregiver.
- Caregiver must be able to prove they are legally allowed to work in the United States.
- Caregiver must possess a valid CA ID/Driver’s License, Social Security Card & proof of legal status.
- **Legal Status: Working permit, Permanent Resident Card or Proof of United States Citizenship.
- Caregiver must have a valid CPR Card.
- Caregiver must have proof of valid car insurance.
- **If caregiver is a live-in or live-out no drive, insurance is not needed.
A prospective caregiver is advised to consult our services, as well as our mission and objectives, to familiarize themselves with the credo A Better Way In Home Care has worked by since 1998, with the aim of delivering the best possible home care.